Kruger Part 10 – Summary
11 November to 7 December 2018
Report by Sally and Paul Bartho
The intention of this summary is to:
- show you in one chart our birdlist for the entire Kruger and which birds we identified when based in each camp area.
- comment on the birds we thought we might see but didn’t.
- make comments on our time in the Park.
- show you photos of the birds we could not identify.
- show you photos of what we considered “Special” birds.
- show you photos of animals we took.
- show you photos which we considered to be of reasonable quality.
Despite the dryness of the Park we still identified a wide variety of birds in all 230 different species. Click here to see the total list of birds we identified in our stay in the…
View original post 306 more words